[at-l] Duct Tape and me

My two cents worth re duct tape . . . i never worried about it causing
infection - maybe I should, since it is not manufactured with sterility
in mind, but I've used it on open cuts, blisters, etc. for years with no
ill effects . . . I think there is no other tape close in terms of
effectiveness for using it on blisters - the slick outer layer is
awesome to reduce friction, and I say don't put anything on the inside
between your (blistered) skin and the duct tape - just clean it well,
pour some alcohol or wild turkey 101 on it to kill all germs, let dry,
and put a wrinkle-free piece of duct tape on that sucker and leave it
alone for several days - by the time you want to take it off (i.e., yer
next evening after 15-25 miles of walkin, or - more likely for me -
about three days later when I take a shower in some kewl hiker town,),
it will come right off . . . unless your feet magically never sweat! :)

thru-thinker

Go Heels!!!!