[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] so...let me ask you this...[OT]
- Subject: [at-l] so...let me ask you this...[OT]
- From: camojack at comcast.net (Jack)
- Date: Mon Apr 4 07:47:06 2005
- References: <42512C24.email@example.com>
1. Break the law about riding on the Interstate.
(Riding on the shoulder recommended)
2. Break the law about hitch-hiking; wait near an on ramp for a pick'emup
truck or some such.
(Too many laws for "our own good", huh?)
3. Pay someone to transport you across.
(More costly, but legaler [sic])
4. Build a raft out of logs and pole across.
(Or seek out Huckleberry Finn...see #3)
5. Get a MOTORbike:
6. I don't know...
----- Original Message -----
From: "Felix" <AThiker@smithville.net>
To: "AT-list" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 7:59 AM
Subject: [at-l] so...let me ask you this...
...say you're riding your bike someplace..."You're riding your bike
someplace." Okay, now what if you are riding your bike and there is a
major river you need to cross and the only bridge around...for a long,
long way...is on an interstate? How is a bike rider to cross a river in
such a case? For instance...if you are inVicksburg, MS and want to cross
the Mississisiiisiisppi into Loseyanna, what would you do??
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ALT '03 KT '03
at-l mailing list