[at-l] NOBO Thruhike Start Dates

Gabby,

I kinda like the idea of hiking in the snow.  There is certainly a different perspective of the landscape during the different
seasons.  Some people see the snow covered terrain with leafless trees as stark and uninviting.  However, I think that it has a
surreal beauty.  I love the play of dark against light.

I do have another question for you.  Had you done much hiking in colder weather prior to that March 9th departure date?  Do you feel
that you were adequately prepared for hiking in colder weather?  What would you have changed about the gear that you carried?

Thanks for your response!

Tenacious Tanasi
   (Shelly Hale)