From: "Felix" <AThiker@smithville.net>
To: "Ryan Brooks" <ryan@hack.net>
Cc: "AT-list" <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Lists were down

>> Should we expect a pro-rated refund in our monthly subscription fees?
>> Or, will you just credit our accounts? You could just deposit mine
>> directly into my savings account...Number 56542193...PIN 212143...Let
>> me know if you need the routing number.
>
> Sadly, I can only issue refunds via Visa or Mastercard.  Please
> forward CC and Expiration date and I'll get right on it.

Cleverly I had the bank make my savings account number the same as my
credit card number less two integers...which are 83. so, the MC# is 5654
2193 2121 4383   exp  05/07  (that tricky little three-digit code on the
back is 083)

> Oh, and my new address will be somewhere in Costa Rica.

you're going to Costa Rica on a credit card with a $200 limit? you
travel cheaply, my friend.