[at-l] NOBO Thruhike Start Dates

I started on June 20 at 6:30 a.m. I woulda started later that day, but
I couldn't wait.

If I were to do a NOBO hike, I would start on either March 27 or April
4 because 27 and 4 are my two favorite numbers.

(I choose these things very scientifically.)

I'd also try to start on a weekday rather than on the weekend.
Probably a Tuesday. Around 7:44 in the morning.

Waterfall