[at-l] weather in Springer

Springer Mountain is in Fannin County, GA.  The following link is a
general "outlook for spring 2005" listing spring "normals" for Georgia.

<"http://www.srh.weather.gov/ffc/html/spring05look.shtml";>

I am searching for a good website with averages, bell curves, etc of
temperatures, humidity, rainfall, wet bulb, etc, etc (I love those
statistics!) but haven't yet found the resource.  But it's out there
somewhere, and when I find it I'll send it along.

A neat combo gadget that provides weather data, in addition to
everything else under the sun, is the HighGear AltiTech2.  At 2 ounces,
it's light, and provides the following functions: clock, alarm, digital
compass, altimeter, barometer (w/24 historical graph!!), and who knows
what else - all for less then $150.00.  I'm taking one on all my future
hikes.  Once it arrives in the mail, anyway.

Good luck on the hike!!  And I'm quite jealous.  I wish I could start
my thru-hike this year too.

Greg