[at-l] Duck tape info....

Stranger still is the yearly Duct Tape Prom Scholarship contest where
creating young people build their entire prom outfits from duct tape.
Could an ultra-light backpack made from duct tape be far off? :)

<"http://www.ducktapeclub.com/contests/winners.asp?ContestPID=1";>

The pictures of what these kids have created are amazing.

Greg