[at-l] Re: long labor?

Hummingbird emailed asking me about  my daughter's pregnancy.  In my
excitement I wrote to the list that Darcy's water broke but  I never
announced the birth of Emma Rose Nelson.  Emma arrived at 2:06 PM on
Sunday March 13th.  She weighed 6 lbs 9 oz and was 19 inches long.
She is very alert and has gained almost a pound since her birth.  She
has dark hair and brown eyes like her dad, David.  The nurse came in
to instruct Darcy in teaching Emma to nurse to discover she was
already chowing down like a hiker just into town after 5 days.  After
Darcy and Dave fit Emma to Tae Kwan Do uniform I will find her some
hiking boots and a suitable backback.  :)    I guess Emily Elizabeth
Erdman, daughter of Goosebump and Rainbowslick, now has a hiking
partner for a 2022 AT Thru Hike.

--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman