From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net [mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net] On Behalf Of RoksnRoots@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:48 PM
To: AT-L@Backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Most Difficult Mile?

In a message dated 3/29/2005 10:00:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:
RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:

>           The most difficult mile for me is one where a previously wild and
>natural stretch of trail is developed by persons indifferent to the Trail
and
>its purpose. A mile that could have been saved with a little more concern
and
>effort (and organization)...

you forgot the part where you blame the internet hiking community...and,
the part where you say something about a 'certain trail advocate'...

                Thou protesteth too much (or too little perhaps)  ;-)

            The people who are going to build away the Trail's wild
surroundings are VERY organized...

*