[at-l] mahoosuc notch

Another hiker who passed thru mahoosuc notch just after I did said that her
claustrophobia made her go over the crawlspace.  It's done.
Personally, I didn't see any way "over" but was not really looking for one.

--- Greg Brown <gregbrown@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have a picture of mahoosuc notch showing what I have read
> is described as "the crawlspace"?  I'm a bit claustrophobic and don't
> much like the thought of a tight squeeze with rocks on every side.  Is
> there a way around the crawlspace?
>
> Greg

There stands he, his Universe one huge Manger, filled with hay and thistles to be weighed against each other; and looks long-eared enough.
JestBill  Ga--->Me '03