[at-l] Where Are Our Folks?

> First off, where is Jan?  I e-mailed her, and it bounced.  I sent her a
> package, and I've heard nothing.

Here, anklebear. I just back from a trip to another country with a
Carribean coast, hot sun and lots of margaritas. My mailbox filled up
quickly, and bounced all my mail. It never did that on the AT. I must
be getting lots more spam.
Thanks for the crocosmia bulbs for my garden. Pass-Along plants from a
trail friend. They go in the ground tomorrow. I'll think of you every
time they bloom - flame orange! Right on! I like plants with passion.
DirtGardener Shoe

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/