[at-l] OT - Second Large Quake Sumatra

          Flash:

            A second major aftershock of near 8.2 magnitude has hit about 100
miles south of the December quake. Quake was shallow at 18 miles which
increases chances of tsunami.

          R'nR-   I suggest first quake released most of tension. This quake
is also lower in intensity. Probably won't produce large tsunami. Maybe 10
footer. Maybe nothing. I guess they'll evacuate anyway. Quake was 11:09 EST.  No
way to tell. So far no reports of tidal waves...

*