[at-l] Greetings

Hi folks,

It's Spring [almost] here in VT.  [Still two feet of snow in my back yard.]
Just wanted to say that I'm back and all is well.  I'm currently working
with the National Guard on various items/issues... but all is well.  I've
been interested in the posts on the Schiavo tragedy that I've gleaned from
the archives.  Such a painful conundrum for all.  I've been in touch with
the Poteats [Blueberry Patch.]  The weather has been very much like when
they made their journey north... 25 days of rain out of 30 in March/April!

Blessings this season to you all.

rusty