[at-l] forgot password

Kelly went no mail on the list a while back and now wants to get back on list but she forgot her password what can she do to get back on list

ClydeFrom lbooher at pure.net  Sat Mar 26 20:32:56 2005
From: lbooher at pure.net (Leslie Booher)
Date: Sat Mar 26 20:50:43 2005
Subject: [at-l] License Plates

There's a black bear plate?  What's it officially called?

It's called Bear Conservation, and I don't have one.  The reason I don't have one is that bear "conservation" covers the annual bear hunting season, and I don't want to contribute to that.  There are other things involved, like tracking their numbers and stuff, but I just don't want them killed legally.  I settled for the tag with the mountains in the background.  anklebear