[at-l] the challenges of our faith, morality and life

Where did you hear that? If in fact, the nurses have evidence that she is
able to swallow, why did they not report it to the doctors?

There are all sorts of rumors flying about, initiated by people with
agendas. None of the sources I have seen, read, or heard have reported
that. Doctors depend on nurses to report the patient's progress as part of
their treatment decision making process. If the nurses have been feeding
her by mouth, she is swallowing and they have not told the doctors they are
remiss in they duties.