[at-l] the challenges of our faith, morality and life

January 5, 1997 I died.  My heart stopped and I knew ahead of time it was stopping. Or at least I was well aware of the prospect.  If they had done nothing I was ready for the dirt nap.  They tried paddles and they didn't do any good.  I never knew they tried them.  They stuck a needle in my heart that cost $6,000.00 for the shot.  It did the trick.  It hurt like hell.  Worse than a kidney stone hurts.  I screamed like a youngin.  I didn't see any white light or the hubs of hell but I flat lined for more than two minutes. What I learned from the experience is that it is like nothing to die and it hurts like hell to be brought back.  It was well worth it though.  A lot of good things have happened to me since then.When it comes to living or dying I pick Livin. :>))
Clyde