[at-l] Peepers

Last weekend I went to my favorite coffee shop in Waynesville, NC,
which has a wonderful back deck and lots of birdfeeders in the trees.
I sat there and wrote for a few hours, and watched/listened to all the
birds--there must have been several dozen in the coffee shop's little
backyard that morning. Quite a few finches, a lot of bird I couldn't
identify, and a pair of cardinals. It definitely felt like spring!

Waterfall