[at-l] (no subject)

<<Does anyone know of another campground where someone using Public
Transportation can get to a day or so early?  I suppose (since I hammock)
that I could
walk up the AT a bit and find a couple of trees to hang in the  night
before
and then walk over to Storr's Pond on Friday.  But then,  if there is no
water
at Storr's Pond, what would be the advantage of staying  there?

Where are the Motels?

Skylander >>

There's a motel just north of Hanover (Rt 10), but the internet is being
extremely unhelpful at finding it (put in "motels" and "Hanover, NH" and
you get 10 listings for the national chains that I know aren't in Hanover,
and no listing for the small private motel.) Hmm, now I wonder if it's
still there, or if it wasn't a motel at all...
I did find <<UPPER VALLEY HOSTEL 17 E SOUTH ST, HANOVER, NH 03755 Phone:
(603) 643-3277 >> which is a new one on me, you might want to check it out.
And of course there's the slightly fancy hotel on the green <vbg>

skeeter