From: "Walt Daniels" <wdlists@optonline.net>
To: <AT-L@backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:43 PM
Subject: RE: [at-l] side trails

> The mother of all side trails to the AT just happens to be in
> the southern half -- the 252 mile Tuscarora.

Perhaps in the south, but in NY the Long Path is 350 miles and VT's Long
Trail is 270.

Perhaps aFrom Trailwife at aol.com  Fri Mar 25 11:10:21 2005
From: Trailwife at aol.com (Trailwife@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 11:30:14 2005
Subject: [at-l] 1986 hikers   Easy Does It & Sunshine

In a message dated 3/25/2005 11:00:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:
-----------------
A good way to find old Trail friends is to attend the ALDHA Gathering. MAny
'class years' try to sit together during the opening night festivities. This
year's is at Dartmouth again, with camping at Storrs Pond starting Friday
October 7th.
ORR, if you can find that yearbook, can we make a copy for the AT Museum?
Teej
+
I have missed the last couple of Gatherings but plan to be in Hanover this
year.

If I relocate the '86 yearbook the museum can have it if they make me a paper
or electronic copy. Who should I contact?

ORR