[at-l] 1986 hikers Easy Does It & Sunshine

In a message dated 3/23/2005 9:11:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Trailwife@aol.com writes:
Did you get a copy of the 1986 yearbook that Ted "The Man Who Dares" Aolonis
put together. I had one but it is now missing.

Anyway, I sometimes wonder what happened the class
A good way to find old Trail friends is to attend the ALDHA Gathering. MAny
'class years' try to sit together during the opening night festivities. This
year's is at Dartmouth again, with camping at Storrs Pond starting Friday
October 7th.
ORR, if you can find that yearbook, can we make a copy for the AT Museum?
Teej