[at-l] Stuff - and other stuff

Because I know I'm not going to be good company for a while -- concerned with the Euthanasia issue and Terri Schindler-Schiavo --- I'm not reading posts or posting until . . . and if she dies, for longer than that.

So, if anyone wants my undeniably opinionated opinion, you'll need to email me off list.

And don't try to convince me that dehydration is a nice way to die.  I have been dehydrated to the point of vomiting my guts, so I know it's not.

Hikers are often concerned with the next source of water.  Terri is an 'honorary hiker' as far as I'm concerned.  If you feel differently, I hope you'll give her a thought the next time you run out of water and start to dehydrate.

I'm upset, frustrated and on meds that are supposed to keep me from being depressed.  The meds are not strong enough for this type depression.  I know that whatever happens, I'll 'get over it' but I will never ever be the same person.

Maybe at age 60 and a half, this is the time to find another personality for the remaining 39 years of my life.

The Trail Angel formerly known as
Coosa
http://auntiecoosa.blogspot.com
http://www.terrisfight.org