[at-l] Re: The Cookie Lady

Just got this from John O,
<paste>

Hey Chase & Laurie,
I just spoke with Debbi who is watching over The Cookie Lady at her
home who is recovering quite well. Today she was walking with a walker
and went up & down a flight of stairs. She's appreciated all the
cards, notes and flowers sent her way while in the hospital.
I asked and she will gladly entertain phone calls. So feel free to
contact her at 540-456-6968. She has problems with her hearing aid so
Debbi was pass on all messages.
So kindly give her a call or drop a card or note.
June Curry
The Cookie Lady
3252 Afton Mountain Road
Afton, VA 22920-2212