[at-l] Can UVM?

Well, not to pick nits (but I guess I am), the University of Vermont website says the following:

Called UVM for Universitas Viridis Montis, Latin for "University of the Green Mountains"

Kent Gardam "French...Latin...it's all Greek to me"

Trailwife@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 3/23/2005 8:04:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,