[at-l] 05 Kennebec Ferry Schedule

>From Steve the Ferryman:

"The schedule for the upcoming season at the Kennebec River is: May 20 thru
July 15; 9-11am, From July 16 thru September 30, the hours are 9-11am and also
2-4pm, and finally from October 1 to October 10, the hours are 10 to 12 noon.
2005 will be our 18th season and we expect to surpass our 16,500th hiker. We
are keeping tabs on Ice Bound, a thru hiker who recently crossed into NH. The
boats are out of storage and can be made available at a moments notice. Best of
Luck to all the class of 2005 on your journey to Katahdin or Springer
Mountain. See ya'll at the river, Steve www.riversandtrails.com 207-663-4441 for info"