[at-l] Hiking plans down the tubes

At 07:08 PM 3/22/2005 -0500, Marsha wrote:
>Hey Jim-
>When I drive to the Daks this year, I'll give ya a ride over to the VT AT,
>okay?
>Marsha

No need. My truck will be running and I have a relatives in VT whom I could
impose on for shuttles. My problem is (was, I'm getting over pouting) that
I really wanted to do the Springer > Damascus section. As the old song says
"you can't always get what you want but if you try, sometimes you get what
you need". Another year. Things weren't working out for me to do it this
year anyway.