[at-l] a different kind of stank

My guess is that after you hike a hundred miles with it you won't be able to
smell it at all.

My question is: what are you going to serve all those bobcats when they come
for breakfast some morning?
--- David Hicks <daveh@psknet.com> wrote:
> FWIIW
>
> When I was hiking NH last year, another hiker recommended using Spray & Wash
> (r) to kill hiker's funk in packs and clothes.
>
> I have tried it a couple times and have had some luck using it.  I put the
> items in a plastic five gallon bucket, soak them with the Spray & Wash  (as
> in
> spray them until they are dripping wet) and seal them in the bucket
> overnight,
> to give the Spray & Wash time to do its thing, w/o drying out.  I suspect
> that
> a garbage bag would work, also.  The next day I wash them.
>
> So far it has not dissolved anything and has helped the odor.  I'm no
> chemist.
> So, I make no guarantees!
>
> As always YMMV
>
> Chainsaw

There stands he, his Universe one huge Manger, filled with hay and thistles to be weighed against each other; and looks long-eared enough.
JestBill  Ga--->Me '03