[at-l] Hiking plans down the tubes

At 02:25 PM 3/22/2005 -0500, Mark Hudson wrote:

>Jim, since the Daks are in your backyard...
>
>Can you say "Northville-Placid Trail"???  <g>
>
>Or the Long Trail in Vt? No need to give up your hike, just move it closer
>so you don't have to travel...
>
>skeeter

The NPT was already a plan anyway. That part I don't plan to give up and I
may find an excuse to do the LT too although I'm not as attracted to that
one. The Finger Lakes Trail is also a possibility. My daughter lives near
Binghamton and I could impose on her for shuttles, place to leave my truck,
etc. She owes me (literally) and I could take repayment in trail services
rendered.