[at-l] "Greens" WAS Huh?/Sly OT maybe

Sly,

Thanks for sharing that breath of fresh air with us.  I understand that many
folks are wishing they had voted the othe way since they have already made
so many "changes" which have such detrimental effect on our environment.
Opening the last real wildlife preserve and destroying it for a small amount
of oil is a sad story.  But it has opened the eyes of many who wish they had
voted otherwise.

Hugs, Hummingbird

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.