[at-l] "Greens" WAS Huh?

In a message dated 3/21/2005 1:03:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
creemos@pgmradio.org writes:
*
*
*
You might as well enjoy creation cuz' the Lord's going to destroy it
anyways.  As much as I have loved and benefited from hiking the A.T. and
Florida National Trails; I always have in the back of my mind that fact that
God created the wilderness we all enjoy and He does with it as He sees fit.
Therefore, I take each step knowing that it leads me to revel in God's
creative power... not the glory of His creations itself.  Thought?
*
*
*

           Appreciate your response creemos. You should be aware some of the
radical right share your same sense of apocalyptic fate. Not all of them are
favorable towards the AT.

            In any case I agree with your view. Certainly, with mankind's
indifference to nature your view has a strong basis, like a self-fulfilling
prophecy. However I've always believed we should make the best effort at
preservation possible, lest our sense of the inevitable turn out to be false. Remember,
people were seriously considering the 2000 doomsday prophecy of Nostradamus...