[at-l] "any watch will do..."

>   Not that I didn't spend my share of bad-weather days zeroing in
>shelters, or cutting out early to go into town or pack it in for the
>night.  (As Gabby can attest to, as when he found County and me
>zeroing in a shelter in the hundred-mile wilderness, on October 15,
>thanks to a little drizzle.)
>
>Marzipan
>AT04

I remember that day and night.  What you don't know is Poky and I
spent the next dayand 1/2  zeroing at Chairback Gap Shelter due to
rain.  We expected you and County to catch up with us but that didn't
happen.  By that point in our hike Poky and I  looked for any excuse
to make the hike take longer.

Gabby
--

Life is Good!!!