[at-l] F troop

What was the name of that fort in 'F Troop'? Anyone remember?  That is
my second favorite fort. My favorite fort was the one where 'T Troop'
lived...it was, of course, 'T Fort'.  and, I think today is T Fort's
birthday. Soooo....I was wondering what everybody got him for his
birthday. I got him one of those mechanical bulls. There was some
problem/recall with the electrical connectors inside the motor, so I had
to send it back. So, I thought about sending him a gift certificate.
But, it became too late and I just figured I'd try to make it up to him
in the future.

Happy Birthday, T....Happy first day of Spring, Y'all.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98