[at-l] beef jerky

Richard,
	Beef Jerky is one of my best lunches. Lunch starts after breakfast
and lasts until Dinner. Mostly I just buy jerky now. I used to make it
but its so easy to buy it prepackaged. My favorites are the soft jerky
like Jack Links "nuggets" or Bridgfords "Steak Bites". Lunches for me
include stuff like jerky, mixed nuts, bagels, peanut butter, dried
fruits, carrots, cheese, fig newtons, cakes and candy bars. Those are
the things I eat most often for lunch.
	Typically I stay better hydrated when hiking than I do at home or
work. Its just so much easier to Pee often in the woods. I find most
of the Lipton noodle dishes too salty to enjoy. But I never notice the
salt in jerky.
chase