[at-l] Blisters/Sweating WAS New at-l members! :O)

The problem can be really hard to find.  In some shoes I (eventually) notice
that I'm curling my toes with each step.  A change of habit--conscious walking
usually fixes it.

I have a bone spur.  I didn't know about it until I hurt my foot and changed
the length of my stride.  A change of habit fixed it.

If the soles bend in the wrong place you'll end up with blisters even though
the shoe seems to fit perfectly.  It won't make any difference whether the shoe
is tight or not if it bends wrong.

You won't get blisters walking barefoot.

---  <carol1944@brmemc.net> wrote:
> For some reason, I blister badly with trail shoes=2E I've tried a wide
> variety, and though they're comfy for a few days on the trail, longer
> than that and I have continuing problems=2E This year I'm back to
> leather boots=2E If my feet blister with them too (they didn't used to)
> I'll go back to trail shoes, which are at least lighter
>
> -amy
>
> Amy, do your feet sweat a lot?  What type sox are you wearing?  Two pair or
> one?  Have you tried silk liner sox (REI has some nice inexpensive ones)
>  Have you considered changing your sox a couple times a day?
>
> OR are you allergic to something the trail shoes are made of and don't know
> it?
>
> Just a few thoughts, Auntie Coosa

There stands he, his Universe one huge Manger, filled with hay and thistles to be weighed against each other; and looks long-eared enough.
JestBill  Ga--->Me '03