[at-l] "any watch will do..."

YO,
	There is another way to help maintain altimeter accuracy, besides
resetting at known elevations from the Data book and signs along the
way. When you set up camp for the night observe the elevation on your
watch. The next morning reset the watch to the same elevation. Changes
during the night happen due to barometric changes as storms move in
etc. I really enjoy my Sunto Vector. Logging the days total elevation
change is my favorite feature. Unless of course I am in an unmarked
wilderness area. At that time the altimeter and compass along with the
time are my best friends when used with a topo map.

  chase