From: <carol1944@brmemc.net>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 9:18 PM
Subject: [at-l] Heavy metals and RnR

Move on. There is nothing to see here.

OrangeBug
---------------------------------------

Why oh why do people use that phrase?  OB, when I hear that, it means
there's a LOT to see or hear and it's all either very interesting or very
very interesting.  (And possibly illegal or the end result of an illegality,
all bloodied up and waiting for the ambulance.)

BUT, if all we do is talk, all we do is talk and no one hears us but us.
You know my old 'soapbox' (before I turned 55 and got mean) about writing
your legislators and the President (president@whitehouse.gov) with your
concerns.  It does make a difference.  Don't poo poo the idea.  Sometimes it
just takes one person emailing over and over again for an email to actually
place a spark in someone to do some research about the topic.  You just
never know.

Do I hear an ambulance siren?  Or is that just a coyote?

Auntie Coosa