[at-l] The watch discussion

Yep, I know my Treo 600 will do vibration. I think my Zire 72 (given to the
dotter) will do it also.

You can write journal entries, telephone for pizza, check you knowledge of
the PDR and do all sorts of things with the Treo. Of course, that would be
against everything that The Creator ever intended while building sawmills,
lumber yards and other communities along the AT.

My Palm III is rusting away along with my IBM PC with the huge 10 Meg hard
drive.

OrangeBug