[at-l] New at-l members! :O)

In a message dated 3/18/2005 1:53:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

Human  sacrifice, or will small animals do?

Ha!  Those are easy.  It is the sacrifice of the heart (and the  want for
comfort in camp) that is difficult.  I love that warm blanket and  those warm
clothes.  I like the heavy boots and I really could use two or  three different
hats.  The tools that I carry are able to make my life  easier.  I really do
need those extra flashlights,  and yeah the  batteries are helpful in case the
ones in the flashlights get used up.  Oh,  and that large pad that I sleep on
is nice to have (the pump that keeps it just  right is nice to have as well).
And yeah, I need to bring pictures of my  family and all of my friends.  It
makes the campsite have that "homey" feel  so it.  Food?  Of course and you
surely know that a cast iron skillet  is the best thing to use for pancakes.  No,
I do not bring flour.  I  use Bisquick and I need to bring a box or two.

 Damn, my pack is getting heavy.

Skylander