[at-l] New at-l members! :O)

We have new members! Time to dust off this post :O)

Many oldtimey at-lers like to think of our list as a virtual campfire. We sit
around and watch, comment, tell stories, swap gossip, dream dreams outloud,
listen
and talk too much, pass pictures around, hug folks who need a hug, slap a few
who need slapping, tease and joke, hike and maintain, learn and teach, wonder
and explain, make plans, gather at Gatherings and Rucks, answer questions and
question answers. Some people stay, some go, some leave, some return, some
tend the fire and some stir up the flames. When someone new comes to the
campfire, they're often encouraged to pull up a log and grab a 'smashmallow' (a
s'more, or a marshmallow to toast). Once in a while someone will come flying out of
the shadows, a-hollering and a-raving, and 'pees on the campfire.' Most times
they're offered a smashmallow too.

Welcome to the campfire!