From: "Shelly Hale" <shellydhale@earthlink.net>
To: "'David Hicks'" <daveh@psknet.com>; <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 12:45 PM
Subject: RE: [at-l] "any watch will do..." ???

OK, that's a new one on me...what's NNBN mean?  LOL

I have to agree that a watch with so much functionality may not necessarily be
needed.  However, I do plan on hiking several other
trails that aren't as well marked as the AT over this next year, and I do
think that these features may come in handy.  Plus, it's
something to play with!  :-)

Tenacious Tanasi
   (Shelly Hale)