[at-l] Newman and Redford may film Bryson's "Walk in the

In a message dated 3/15/2005 10:09:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
carol1944@brmemc.net writes:

BB used  ACTUAL NAMES in his book and the people in Hiawassee are VERY
protective  ...

In a film produced by a major movie studio all of the libelous and
slanderous things would be deleted.  The film most likely would focus on  the two
characters and their slog on the trail.  The relationship would be  the focus
whereas the AT would be the setting.

Having made my predictions I must confess that I am not clairvoyant nor do  I
own (or know how to use) Crystal Balls, Crystals, Worm Holes, etc., nor do I
possess any iota of ESP (though I do have SP at times but it is not  Extra).

Skylander