[at-l] Watch question for everyone....

	I love my Suntoe watch. The built in compass and altimeter have been
great fun and useful too in those unmarked, unsigned wilderness areas.
I do not wear it on my arm though. I bought the optional neck strap
and really enjoy wearing it that way. The Log feature is really nice.
At the end of each day you know how many feet you ascended and how
many you descended. Oh yea there is a timer and a stopwatch and the
thermometer is nice too. $200~
  	I hiked about 15 miles this weekend. The first trip that I can
remember forgetting to bring the Suntoe. Great weekend. Snow /wind /
rain / Sunny and warm.

chase