[at-l] Watch question for everyone....

I lose watches.  Therefore if I buy one, I get a cheapie casio.  A
button that makes it light up, and a button that times things.  And you
can set an alarm.  That's it.  I bought one two months ago and already
lost it.

I dislike having my wrist confined (hence taking off my watch and
losing it).  There is an extremely simple watch that I like that hangs
from a small clip.  It's waterproof.  It will display either the time
or flash the time and the date.  It's a little smaller than my pinkie.
Made by Hog Wild.

-amy