[at-l] Watch question for everyone....

 What kind of watch do you wear out on the trail?

I wear a Timex Easy Reader, or some such, that lights up.  I've forgotten what you call that feature.  On, it's Indiglo.  I prefer watches with hands to watches with numbers.  With the hands, you point the hour hand to the sun, and half way between that and 12 is South.  Or something to that effect.  I have to bone up on it every year before I go out.  <G>  And you can use the light in the watch to give you enough illumination to  hunt around in your gear in the shelter in the middle of the night.  Good deal for under $20.  anklebear