[at-l] Re: Mountain Laurel Designs

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Slyatpct@aol.com
  To: ellen@clinic.net ; Nightwalker_AT@charter.net ; at-l@backcountry.net ; jbullar1@twcny.rr.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 9:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Re: Mountain Laurel Designs

  In a message dated 3/12/2005 9:21:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, ellen@clinic.net writes:

    But the "crack head" suggestion seems especially unlikely, since his affliction began long before the era of crack, and his income seems unlikely to have supported a drug habit.

  Some idiot kid on Trailjournals made that up.  Big time thru-hiker.  Moron!

  .
Actually, I take the blame for that. I just pasted directly from a google search on trail journals using "Ward Leonard " as the only search term. My judgment is pretty bad at times, and that was one of them.

I can't even imagine some of the comments that have been made about me and my mental illness(es) and idiosyncrasies at one time or another. I know that I wouldn't like to see them posted in a public forum.

It's probably a good time for me to sign off for awhile. I'm walking the Foothills Trail next week and starting from Springer on the 26th. I hope to see a number of you at Trail Days in Damascus.

I sincerely apologize for any hard feelings that I have caused.

Frank