[at-l] "All I need is the air that I breathe..."

Alright...y'all seem to be in a question-answering mood...and, I'm in a
question-asking mood...Me and my buddy Scooter were in a Panera Bread
this afternoon. On the wall was a CO(2) sensor. Now, why would they need
to sense carbon dioxide??

Speaking of satchels...there's a good chance I'll get to meet
Donovan...that yellow and mellow superman from the 60's and 70's....this
week. He's touring with Mellencamp for the next month and is in town for
rehearsal. I'm in town for he water.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98