[at-l] Back from never-never land

Hi,

Haven't been online for a while except for work so haven't even really lurked here. You can no longer read the "delete" on the delete key because it's worn right off! I've been traveling every week for work (was only home for three whole days in February) and then in my "spare" time I've been working on getting my new home ready to move into in a couple of weeks.

Due to my severe lack of time, I asked Sly if he would be willing to take on the job of painting my new place. What a geat job he did. Even though he and Ed were initially leary about the colors I had chosen for the kitchen, I eventually won them over (guacamole and butterscotch). It's very pretty, if I say so myself! Anyway, just wanted to put the plug in for Sly. Not only did he do a very nice job paintiing, he even cleaned up after himself, now if I could only teach myself to do that!

I'm planning a nice little week long hike at the end of April, it'll be nice to be back on the trail. If any of you are ever in Marion, NC, or you're out hiking the MST through this area, stop by and say hi! We even have a spare house for you to stay in!

POG