[at-l] Birthday Girl

 > Hey Shoe, Happy Birthday! I remembered because I was doing trail
magic  on your birthday in 03 . DaleAmerica

Yes you were, and a welcome sight that was  - the grilled hotdogs,
chips and sodas weren't bad either! You also helped me replace the hat
I lost, not something you want to lose in N. Georgia in March, and I
selected a chi-chi black mohair number.

And TJ, it's neither the Buckshot Birthday ("things" are finally
progressing on the home front after the whips and chains came out)
nor, at age 51 - er, I mean 39 - the Buck Nekkid birthday. That
happened 51 - er... 39 years ago.

Which is why, getting pregnant at, ah, 39 would be QUITE the life
changer. OTHER peoples' babies are great.

YoungAtHeart Shoe
--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/