[at-l] Linden to Harpers Ferry

Five of us  are driving down from Canada at the end of April to hike from Linden VA to Harpers Ferry.  We plan on hiking from Monday to Friday. Our main concern at this time is transportation and parking.

We will have two vehicles and were thinking of having a vehicle at both ends. Is there safe parking at both ends?

Another option I guess would be to have one car in Harpers Ferry and stay near Linden the night before, and leave a vehicle at the place we would be staying,  I seem to recall a new hostel near Front Royal. Would that be a good idea?

Any information would be appreciated

MA & PA 99

Appalachian trail journal
http://www.hikers99.homestead.com/