[at-l] Mountain Laurel Designs

I emailed the owner and here's his reply.
Told ya'so.  Auntie (Likes being right) Coosa

Hi Carol,

The site is not a hoax and is real and all the
products are real and for sale. Some of the
information is meant to entertain, inform and stimulte
imagination of the possible. If anything sounds too
out-there for someone, then it surely is! We can
acheive on what we can imagine.

BTW: I've had well over 175 customers in the last
year or so.

And yes, in the summer I have hiked with a 2.1 lb base
pack for a two day overnight, excluding food, water,
items worn and carried in the hands or on the body.
Think of a 3oz pack, a 7oz tarp/poncho and a 12oz
lenght down bag/bivi hybrid and you get the idea.

Thanks for passing on the info, note that I have a
Bivy sale posted on the site just today.

Ron