[at-l] Re-surfacing

I'm back among the living after scanning slides and print photos,
cropping, enhancing, and importing 485 images into a presentation
on the AT -- from Springer to Max Patch -- and then showing it as the
program at the meeting of our local chapter of the Fla. Trail Assoc.
this past Tuesday.  Thank you to everyone who responded to my PowerPoint
questions and suggested other software I could use in the future.  I've
got a lot of investigating to do in that area.  But PowerPoint did work,
and the audience seemed to enjoy seeing what the Trail and its environs
are like.  They asked a lot of questions, which is usually a good sign.

If anyone sent me personal posts in the last two weeks and I haven't
answered, try me again now that I have time to pay attention.  I see
I have a lot of catching up to do on at-l threads!

	~~eArThworm